Call for eQuinoxe Entries
I just returned from the fabulous eQuinoxe Germany International Workshop at Schloss Elmau near Munich. The next workshop will be held in Ireland in April. Here is the official information
Sixth Intl. Screenwriters´ Workshop & Master Class
Dear Writers and Producers,
The Call for Projects for our 6th. International Screenwriters´ Workshop & Master Class is beginning. Our new online application is available now on our website.
Deadline for applications is 12. November 2009.
The International Screenwriters´ Workshops are geared towards writers with experience with at least one feature script produced. The workshops only deal with screenplays for the cinema. Scripts should be at an advanced stage (recommended is at least 3rd. Draft) of development in order to get the full advantage out of the one-on-one meetings with the advisors.
• EU/EEC Writers who have had at least one script produced are eligible to apply
• Screenplays for cinema may be submitted beginning immediately (1st. Drafts are not accepted)
• There are no fees for the selection process.
• Scripts may be submitted in German or English in industry standard format and pagination
• If project is pre-selected, an English translation for the international jury must be provided in 14 days.
• If your project is invited, the workshop assumes travel, food and lodging for the writers.
• If your project is accepted, producers should plan to attend the end of the workshop.
Travel costs are not covered for producers, however, food and lodging costs are assumed
• The workshop is held in the English language.
New Application Process:
The application will be available on our website.
To apply: 1) please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a password for an application with project name, 2) a password will be sent to you per email, and 3) upon receiving a password, one can revise and save the application online before completing (printing out, signing and submitting per post).
Projects pre-selected for the international jury will be informed early February 2010.
The international jury selection will be the beginning of March.
Workshop scheduled for late April 2010
Our website is helpful to browse, should you require additional information,
please don´t hesitate to contact us by email or phone.
Your éQuinoxe Germany Team
HELEN written and directed by Sandra Nettelbeck received THE VOICE AWARD 2009 with ”The Soloist”, “Michael Clayton” and “Lars and the Real Girl”
FOR A MOMENT, FREEDOM written and directed by Arash T. Riahi is the Austrian candidate for Best Foreign Language Film and is the recipient of 22 international awards
éQuinoxe Germany e.V.
+49 89 38 47 60 27